IoT infrastructure monitoring
Correlation Systems innovative IoT infrastructure monitoring, i46, leverages the company’s extensive experience in operating and managing large IoT device infrastructures. From 1 to 10,000 devices, i46 is a turnkey solution for system integrators and IoT device infrastructure operators.
On top of device monitoring, the i46 dashboard also tracks abnormal device behaviors, third-party penetration attempts and unsafe device configuration.
As a final block in the i46 service, we unable and monitor compliance with the upcoming Cyber Resilience Act.
i46 main features
Monitor all your devices in one unified dashboard. Add from one to 10,000 devices and have a full overview of their status (online / offline), telemetry data and current configuration.
Make sure that your devices stay safe and secure at all time: the i46 tracking script continusly check device behavior, configuration and packages and alerts you if signs of penetration are detected.
Automatically comply with the upcoming Cyber Resilience Act thanks to documentation generation, SBOM creation and end-user management. We include EU Representative Service for all.
Remote Access management
Your devices are at your most vulnerable when poorly secure ports are left open on your devices. Instead, use our our patented remote access services.
View all your devices at a glance
You can monitor as many devices as your subscription plans allow you to: from one device to 10,000 devices. You can add and remove devices at any time.
Do you operate more than 10,000 devices ? Reach out to us via the Contact page for a personalized plan.
The benefits of using the platform include:
- Improved security: we can help to secure your IoT devices by providing a variety of security features, such as remote access protection, AI-based unauthorized use detection, and stress testing.
- Reduced risk of cyberattacks: we can help to reduce the risk of cyberattacks by detecting and preventing unauthorized access to your IoT devices.
- Compliance with regulations: we can help you to comply with various regulations, such as the Cyber Resilience Act.
We can help you to comply with a variety of regulations, including:
- Cyber Resilience Act: This regulation requires organizations to take steps to protect their critical infrastructure from cyberattacks.
- NIST: This is a non-regulatory government agency that develops and maintains standards and guidelines for a wide range of products and services in the United States of America.
The platform continuously monitors and secure the status of your device. In the event of suspicious activity or potential attacks, you’ll receive an alert so you can counter them as soon as possible.
The platform will also alert you if ports are opened on your device, which could be use by an attackers to take remote control of it.
Being CRA compliant will soon become compulsory if you want to sell electronic products connected to the Internet within the European Union. Failure to comply with the legislation could result in financial penalties of up to €15 million or 2.5% of the annual turnover, ban from the market, recall products and damages to your business reputation.